Training Data Set
One zip file with training images and manual labels is available for download. The zip file contains T1- and T2-weighted MR images of 10 infant subjects (named as subject-1 to subject-10):
- subject-?-T1: T1-weighted image
- subject-?-T2: T2-weighted image
- subject-?-label: manual segmentation
Notes on the manual segmentation
- 0: Background (everything outside the brain)
- 10: Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)
- 150: Gray matter (GM)
- 250: White matter (WM)
Testing Data Set
One zip file with testing images is available for download. The zip file contains T1- and T2-weighted MR images of 13 infant subjects (named as subject-11 to subject-23).
These training and testing subjects were randomly chosen from Multi-visit Advanced Pediatric (MAP) Brain Imaging Study, which is the pilot study of Baby Connectome Project (BCP) and provides critical information to the design of BCP. Please check reference for details.
Before registering a team, please read the Terms of Participation below:
- By registering a team, you agree to respect the rules described on those pages and sign the Agreement-iSeg2017 (download). Once you have successfully registered and uploaded the signed agreement, you will be able to download the data. We will not respond if the agreement is not signed.
- Please use the institutional email corresponding to your affiliation. We will not respond if not.
- We would greatly appreciate the submission of your results on our testing data, so we can include them into the iSeg-2017 webpage.
- Please contact email@example.com if you would like to submit your results.
- Please inform the organizers if you would like to include the results in a planned publication.