Training Data Set
One zip file with training images and manual labels is available for download. The zip file contains T1- and T2-weighted MR images of 10 infant subjects (named as subject-1 to subject-10):
- subject-?-T1: T1-weighted image
- subject-?-T2: T2-weighted image
- subject-?-label: manual segmentation
Notes on the manual segmentation
- 0: Background (everything outside the brain)
- 10: Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)
- 150: Gray matter (GM)
- 250: White matter (WM)
Testing Data Set
One zip file with testing images is available for download. The zip file contains T1- and T2-weighted MR images of 13 infant subjects (named as subject-11 to subject-23).
Before registering a team, please read the Terms of Participation below:
- By registering a team, you agree to respect the rules described on those pages and sign the Agreement-iSeg2017. Once you have successfully registered and uploaded the signed agreement, you will be able to download the data.
- We would greatly appreciate the submission of your results on our testing data, so we can include them into the iSeg-2017 webpage.
- Please contact email@example.com if you would like to submit your results.
- Please inform the organizers if you would like to include the results in a planed publication.